Hart Wagner LLP seeks a self-starting litigation legal assistant with a minimum of 5 years of litigation experience to work in our Portland office.
- Ideal candidates will be highly organized, efficient and self-motivated with strong communication skills and high attention to detail. Ability to be proactive and work under pressure in a team environment while meeting deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal court procedures and rules, and experience with medical malpractice litigation cases a big plus.
- Duties include preparation of legal documents, e-filing in Oregon circuit and federal courts, accurately docketing court and case deadlines, and working in a professional manner. Proficient in Word, Outlook, and document management systems.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of Hart Wagner, a renowned Pacific Northwest civil litigation firm dedicated to client service and taking care of its employees (www.hartwagner.com).
- Salary commensurate with experience and skill level. Favorable benefits package.
Why join us?
If you want to be part of a well-established and growing law firm, and be part of a close-knit group, then this is the place for you! We offer a fast-paced, team-oriented and fun work environment with competitive compensation and a generous benefit package including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401k, paid time off and more.
Hart Wagner is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applicants and strive to provide a workplace in which all employees feel included, respected, and valued.
If you meet all of the above qualifications, please complete and employment application (located on our website at http://hartwagner.com), and send it along with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications must include all documents for consideration.