What's Happening at Hart Wagner
- Working in the Midst of the COVID-19 Pandemic Can Be Traumatic for Heath Care Providers
- Hart Wagner Welcomes Attorney Rachel Wolfard
- TAANA Releases Member Position Statement Supporting Our Front Line Providers
- Update: Oregon Board of Nursing Revises Position Statement
- Oregon Board of Nursing Position Statement
Case abandoned and dismissed with prejudice by plaintiff mid-trial in $40 million birth injury claim in Marion County Circuit Court alleging failure to perform a timely cesarean section and perform appropriate neonatal resuscitation resulting in cerebral palsy.